From: Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>
To: Vortex List <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 1:59 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Rossi: No nickel consumed?

in his FAQ rossi give (like before) the idea that nickel is not consumed

1) Is the returned Ni all, or mostly, available to be reused, after
reprocessing, in fresh E-Cat charges?
 2) Is there a limit as to how many reprocessing cycles a Ni charge can undergo
before it becomes unsuitable for use in an E-cat?
 3) If the Ni does become unsuitable at some point, presumably it would still
be suitable for general industrial use?
1- yes
2- no
3- sure, it should become scrap nickel. All the components of the E-Cat are
recyclable in case of dismantling.
Answered by Andrea Rossi

What is your interpretation?
It is not coherent with the transmutation observed, especially copper as said...

as usual with rossi, I'm afraid that he make mistake an exagerate (or just it
is a red herring)