Jojo,

There is some strong resistance to converting to a forum.. I think
most of the key players are happy with this (well run!) mailing list
format.

I would recommend finding an existing web site that focuses on LENR
and getting involved there. You can post here and link to the site you
choose.

Most forum software has Blog support built in, so any builder could
start their own project page and save images and documents...

I have two sites I built that anyone can request full admin rights to
and modify all they want.. http://ecatplanet.net (VBulletin) and
http://ecatbuilder.net (Wordpress) But they haven't gotten much
traffic and I don't have the time to properly maintain them..

There are also other LENR replication sites: http://www.buildecat.com
http://www.alienscientist.com/ and http://www.fusioncatalyst.org/

- Brad