From: Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>
To: VORTEX <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 6:34 am
Subject: [Vo]:nanoparticles in LENR

Quantum Plasmons Demonstrated in Atomic-Scale Nanoparticles

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120321143017.htm

This can be important for LENR

Peter

PS I cannot solve my  "Chrome kills hyperlinks" problem- very bad
for my blog, I can only by-pass it by using Internet Explorer
Do you have some experience with it?
--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania