From: Finlay MacNab [mailto:finlaymac...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:30 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:CERN Live WebCast - Experimental Progress in LENR

Hello,  Long time lurker here.

The question was absurd.  I am disappointed that a professional scientist
would ask such a question.

Almost every new technology that is not well understood suffers from poor
reproducibility, it took decades to achieve reproducible results with field
effect transistors and fiber optics.  The hidden variables associated with
these technologies are now well known.

Incidentally, what published experiments that failed was the questioner
referring to?