*As I wrote about a year ago, if this were real, the military would be all
over it. Apparently they aren't. There are people informed who would inform
the military.*

*http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2011/36/3616ideologies.shtml*

Cold Fusion Versus LENR: Competing Ideologies By Steven B. Krivit**

*The right government manager in the right spot could impose his agenda on
the selection of the Rossi reactor over the LeClair reactor and hide the
LeClair reactor under the rug.*

* *

*This retired government manager may have a current commercial relationship
with Rossi. After all, a trillion dollars is good motivation. *

* *

*The Navy may be satisfying their interest in LENR through Rossi.*

* *

*I only know what is rumored on the NET. You are close to the tap root of
LENR truth; what is your opinion?*

* *

* *