I had always believed that electrical arcs as a source of reactor heat was
equivalent to the heat produced by hot filaments. One of these heat sources
was as good as the other.

Now it has been revealed that a newly discovered negative potential causes
an attractive force between the positive ions, which then form lattices.

Because of this newly revealed value of degenerate electrons as a suspected
enabler of the Rossi reaction, electric arcing may be a superior provider
of heat. The more fast electrons we can pack into the hydrogen plasma
envelope, the more productive the Rossi reaction might become.

Regards: axil