Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was recently informed by a canadian physicist that he has been asked
> to gather  "new FACTUAL information ... on Low Energy Nuclear
> Reactions" and he welcomed information from me that I believed to be
> factual.

Tell him I have uploaded several thousand pages of FACTUAL information here:

http://lenr-canr.org/

Plus some highly imaginative stuff in the theory section and some
experiments I do not find credible. The problem is, you can't tell which is
which. There is no magic touchstone for truth.

On behalf of the researchers and myself, I kind of resent it when people
say they are looking for FACTUAL information and they cannot find it. I
would ask: Have you tried looking in a university library? Have you tried
Google? CERN or the ENEA? Where would you expect to find FACTUAL
information?

This is the 21st century. The biggest difference between now and the 20th
century is the ease with which we can find information.

And misinformation. If your friend is looking for misinformation on cold
fusion, try the Scientific American or Wikipedia. They do resemble a magic
touchstone. Take whatever they say, and assume the opposite is true.