So, the cause of CF is probably  not phonon resonance. Otherwise, how could
small grains used by ahern, with around 1000 atoms could produce heat? Or
maybe, that's a reason why phonon resonance works better with such small
clusters? Such small particles tend to organize themselves, spontaneously,
 in regular polyhedra, to maximize the energy binding of the grain.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com