Which brings to mind a thread we had here a few months back on a discovery that
a 60% copper and 40% nickel alloy was discovered to dissociate Molecular
Hydrogen on contact.   (Can anybody remember that thread?)

If this is so, a lot of energy may be provided by this mechanism and the rest
may be provided by sparks which is 40% efficient in ionizing hydrogen.  With
this combination, it might be possible to reach breakeven or even exceed it by
COP 6.

Once again, my understanding may be simplistic as I am not a physicist, so I
beg the group's indulgence.

Jojo