Hat-tip to Mats Lewan :  Defkalion posts job listing for 21 professionals
< http://matslew.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/defkalion-posts-job-listing-for-21-professionals/ >

http://defkalion-energy.com/jobs

Defkalion Green Technologies is in the final stages of its industrial prototype. We currently seek professionals to expand our permanent workforce. You will work in a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals eager to explore new ideas to further ensure Defkalion's pioneer position with first market entry. Our guiding principle is having a genuine belief in and respect for a new energy era.

Currently we seek to recruit 21 professionals with a strong proven track record of performance in various areas of specialization:

Product Manager 1
Product Development 2
Design Engineers 1
Development Engineers 2
Mechanical Engineers 3
Electrical Engineers 2
System Engineers 1
Lab Measurement Operators 2
Application Engineers 2
Chemical Engineers 1
Robotics Engineers 1
Training Engineers 2
Information & Network Engineer 1

We seek professionals with the ability to lead and work in multi-disciplined teams, capable of managing multiple tasks with a high degree of initiative and independence.

English is the official and professional language of the company, despite being based in Greece.

Relocation packages will be considered where necessary.

CONTACT: ONLY EMAIL CONTACT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND CV TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:   h...@defkalion-energy.com
AFTER RECEIVING A CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT EMAIL, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY.

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat  -- and the defkalion hyperion -- Hi, google!)