My dear friends,

I have published QUI CITO No.14 on my blog; you can
discover  here interesting things, ideas; please do it!

After an unusually long hesitation I have also published
a paper about miscoveries in LENR, it is quite heretical
and in some sense even blasphemious by what it states
and even more by what it predicts.
To be sincere I am not seeking popularity but I need the
friendship and sympathy of my LENR colleagues.
I was afraid that ideas as Pd-D systems have no technological
future and that nanometric powders have a very limited one, and
that Rossi and Defkalion are not LENR but LENR+, will not
be liked by LENR dogmatics and will be used by the anti-LENR
dogmatics.
But I had a revelation: *there do not exist LENR dogmatics at all*; for all
my
colleagues solid facts are more important than old ideas. If I am right, OK
if I say false and stupid things, this will be obvious very soon.
On the other part, anti-LENR dogmatists have their standard arguments
against LENR and are not using any other ideas.

I well know that the impact of my writings is barely measurable on a Richter
Scale, however please call from now on-* what Rossi and Defkalion have*
*LENR+.* It is LENR+!
Thank you and don't be angry with me.
Peter
--