The half life of Ni63 is 98.7 years.  That path would not be useful in Rossi's
device.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pagnucco <pagnu...@htdconnect.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 11:14 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:about Triumph Management (and LENR)

Thanks ny.min,
I assumed that a neutron was captured by 62Ni which then beta-decays to
3Cu.  (Unless my quick calculations are wrong,) when you substract the
inimum energy required to form a neutron from an electron + proton
approx. 780 Kev) from the energy released from that beta-day, you do wind
p with about an excess of over 0.006[u] energy - close to your
alculation.
I am not sure whether you are proposing direct proton capture via
creening.  If not, it looks like either W-L theory, or hydrinos could
xplain the transmutations Rossi is claiming.
Lou Pagnucco
ny.min wrote:
 http://sire.com/fusion.htm