After reading the entire paper front to back, I am overwhelmed by the
complexity of his experimental setup.  Seems too complex and finnicky to be
scalable for commericial applications.

Although looking at his setup reminds me of DGT cylindrical reactor.
Specifically, it reminds me of the 2 spark plugs on both ends.  I have been
pondering a lot on how DGT might be using the 2 spark plugs.  It seems to me
that 2 spark plug arranged in that fashion would be insufficient to ionize a
substantial amount of carbon nanopowders (Assuming DGT uses nanocarbon like
Egely.)  I am also at a lost in understanding how it can help create some
mixing.

I wonder if DGT is using the spark plugs to cause oscillations within the
chamber like I first originally speculated although it seems to me that the
power levels imparted by the spark plugs would be too small for such a task,
the reactor chamber being huge.  In my spark reactor, my volumes are small and
I take advantage of thermosiphon so I can concieve of a way to create
turbulence with a single spark plug.

What are your thought on my comments above?  Am I correct in assuming that
turbulence inside the reactor is important?  It seems that Egely is going for
oscillations rather than turbulence.

How does one create carbon nanopowder plasma on such a large reactor chamber
volume like DGT's reactor?  It appears to me that 2 spark plugs are too small
for the task.

Any thoughts you may have is appreciated.

Jojo