1 amu = 931.46 MeV/c2 or alternatively  1 GeV = 1.074 amu. Ergo 125 GeV =~
134 amu.

The reported anomaly identified with the Higgs boson or field is at 125 GeV
but that does not mean that 134 amu is a usable value for the equivalent
rest mass.

Xenon has an stable isotope with mass at 134 and that argues against this
being the precise mass of the Higgs boson, or whatever was identified
recently in data that every PR firm in the world is being paid to pump up as
if it were actually really a god ... and even though all of these analogies
is bit like comparing apples to oranges.

However, there is other evidence indicating that the rest mass of the
particle in question would be less. I have accumulated some hints that
suggest it is lower - around 126 amu. At this level, there could be
repercussions in 3-space with a few adjoining isotopes, especially if the
Higgs field were a fractal space which we can identify with aether.
Understanding this would open the door to how a higher dimension can
interact with 3-space.

It should be noted that among the dangerous or proscribed materials that
citizens of the USA cannot possess under The Code of Federal regulations of
the United States of America, are two tellurium nuclear isomers with amu of
125 and 127.

Probably coincidence, as is that gap at iodine 126.

Jones