1.  Andrea Rossi

July 25th, 2012 at 11:13
AM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=666&cpage=5#comment-286670>

Dear Ecco Liberation:
We are studying how to make a direct conversion into electric power,
therefore we are probing all the possibilities. We are far from the
solution, but this is a very interesting field of R&D.
Maybe we have found a thread, thanks to precious help we are getting here,
in the USA.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

I read this to mean that Rossi is no longer spearheading the development of
his product but is depending on the defense industrial complex in the US to
make good progress in E-Cat R&D.

Cheers:  Axil