Hello group,
This is via E-CW (as most of the text below).

In a different thread here on Vortex-L I hinted that a conference which might involve Rossi and his products would be held at some point in September. More information about it is starting to arise. Follow this link:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/07/rossis-e-cat-technology-to-be-presented-in-zurich-in-september/

The conference where information about the E-Cat will be presented is entitled “Energy Change with E-Cat Technology” and will be held on September 8-9, at the Technopark Zurich, Technoparkstr. 1, CH 8005 Zurich, Auditorium.

The Conference will be hosted by TransAltec Inc., E-Cat Germany and E-Cat Switzerland. Full details can be found at this link:

http://www.borderlands.de/Links/Kongress080912E-e.pdf.

Among the presenters will be E-Cat licensees from European regions, and (for the first time ever, I think) Andrea Rossi.

Cheers,
S.A.