  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sojourner Soo
  To: jth...@hotmail.com
  Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 11:01 PM

                    Interesting discussion on Vortex, Jojo. But, you're making
a fool of yourself. You do realize that don't you? :)
                    Please see the chapter on ID. In fact read the whole thing.
 http://www.godlessgeeks.com/WhyAtheism.htm
                    “Intelligent Design is simply not science; it's religion
dressed up to look like science to the uninformed.  It is mystical
pseudoscience.”