Daniel, I apologize. As I wrote the message, your contribution was indented. That was somehow lost. Looking carefully, I see that the quotation marker is missing from your intented material in my original copy, and then the indent itself disappears from what appeared in Vortex. I'm not sure I understand this. Now providing an quoted text marker, here is what I intended to write: