On 9 August 2012 18:01, Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2012-08-09 18:55, Robert Lynn wrote:
>
>  Most interesting 5:50 that power output increased with lower pressure
>> (about 4bar H2 better than 8bar)
>>

> I wondering it wasn't the decrease in pressure which caused an increase in
> excess heat, but rather the pressure *change* instead?

Good point.

Now that we have seen behind the curtain a little with defkalion, could it
be that one of the advantages that they have in their cyclic system
(operating on about a 6 minute cycle of spark driven excitation followed by
cooling) is that the cyclic change in temperature alters the pressure in
the reactor and thereby causes the active material to "breath" slightly to
maintain the reaction.