Did they say anything new? The audio quality is pretty bad, so I didn't understand everything:
They are
a) Talking to several countries (79 if I remember correctly)
b) Trying to build production lines (which might take several years? I thought they were already building one...) c) Are they redesigning the whole thing? I thought their reactor was finished, however in Xanthoulis talk he mentions something about having something in 6 months..? "It's a matter of materials". d) Does Xanthoulis say, that they received money from government or not? I understand something like "Otherwise we would never finished" or "Other persons would never have finished"?

Perhaps it would be best if a native english speaker could make a transscript of both presentations..?

So basically just more words, no facts and more delays..?

Wolf

Hello group,

This is from the official DGT forum:

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1288

Dear readers of this forum and friends,

Defkalion GT presence at NI week 2012 has been recorded in the following youtube links:

1. Alex Xanthoulis in LENR panel discussion at http://youtu.be/0iKCLHxmISs

2. The technical presentation of DGT's Hyperions at
(uploading in progress)

3. Please download this technical presentation in pdf (uploaded in this topic) as well as the summary of Defkalion's at NI week 2012.

4. An interesting introduction on Anomalous Heat Effects related technologies and science by Dr. Dunkan and Greg Morrow can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4HG9raN_2U whilst an interesting introduction to LENR, with reference to DGT's Hyperion products photo, can be viewed at President, and CEO, Dr. James Truchard's kicks off NIWeek 2012 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxjxFdFEBsw.

A presentation of DGT's technologies and progress, supported also by a scientific paper, has been scheduled for ICCF-17 in Korea.

We will be back to discuss all these through this forum at August 20th, 2012

We wish you all happy summer vacations.

Defkalion Green Technologies

Unfortunately, even though I'm logged in, the DGT forum software says that:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

So I can't download the technical presentation in pdf.

Cheers,
S.A.