On 2012-08-10 20:23, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
Hello group,

Uh-oh:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=695&cpage=1#comment-299596

Andrea Rossi
August 11th, 2012 at 3:35 AM

INFORMATION:
AFTER THE LEAKAGE MADE BY AN INSIDER WITH THE THE NICKNAME “CURES” REGARDING
THE TESTS COMPLETED ON JULY 16TH, WHICH HAD TO REMAIN UNDER NDA, I HAVE TO
INFORM THAT:
THE TEST MADE ON JULY 16TH WILL BE REPEATED OFFICIALLY WITHIN THE HALF OF
OCTOBER 2012 BY THE UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA AND THE RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED BY
THE SAME UNIVERSITY.
ANDREA ROSSI

What puzzles me is, if his identity and the information he gave (used to?) had to remain strictly confidential (I don't think it was his case though), I don't think it's a good idea to disclose his nickname. Or maybe Rossi's goal is instead to put pressure (to test their loyalty to NDA, etc) by exposure on both "Cures" and the University of Bologna?

But maybe I should just stop thinking, stand back and enjoy the show.
This is clearly information intended to be made public.

Cheers,
S.A.