Francis,

My vision is a micro-singularity(gremlin) of collapsed matter weighing near
a planck mass, 22 micrograms, roughly the weight of a grain of sand.  You
might envision this angry gremlin floating thu the air/wind following
magnetic fields and emitting sparks as it is evaporating or possibly
calming down and becoming invisible if it takes in some additional matter.
 It might even bounce to the ground and pass right thru the earth... Like
ball lightning.  Inside the voids of DGTs reactor the gremlins feed on Ni,
H2 and other particles in the lattice and voids, they have a wide appetite
for all forms of matter and energy.

On a macro scale, my gremlin exerts very little gravitational pull on the
outside world, however on the quantum scale, due to the assumed extra
dimensions of spacetime at those lengths, my gremlin can tear and collapse
matter and energy from whatever contacts its horizon; things such photons,
ions, protons, lattice atoms, hydrogen, helium, Ni etc can all get gobbled
up or at least torn up a bit.

 I do not envision a white hole.  I do envision the gremlin emitting black
body radiation as it evaporates, which can happen extremely fast at those
sizes.  A convenient attribute of my gremlin's strong gravitational effect
is that in order to escape from its gravity, radiation must expend some
energy, it has to work to get out of the gravitational field of my
gremlin's horizon.  The radiation does not slow down at all—radiation
always moves at the speed of light—it just loses energy. This is why my
gremlin does not emit harmful radiation.  Some of my gremlin's radiation,
made of quarks and gluons most likely does not even register on most
testers equipment.

Gremlins have the ability to combine, so take care of the gremlins, best to
keep them just a little bit hungry/angry so they radiate useful energy but
do not grow so big that they either burn you or heaven forbid grab you and
pull you in.

As for the sun, maybe gremlins are hiding in that corona.  If you don't
believe me at least I hope you like my story.