Axil,

DGT has claimed no less than 10-11 elements created that would typically be
created from fission or fusion.

My theory is that the collapsed matter(gremlin) is indiscriminate, it can
rip protons and/or electrons from nearby atoms due to the immense local
quantum gravity and evaporate them back out  Again, the typical radiation
energy levels normally given off by a true fission or fusion process is
reduced by having to overcome the immense localized gravity of the
singularity.

I believe the energy particles need to be removed from the Papp engine
using the coil so that the singularities do not reach thermodynamic
equilibrium and reduced net power output.  I believe once created, the
gremlin sits within the voids and cracks in the loaded Celini and DGT
lattices in thermal equilibrium until you feed them some more energy by
rattling the lattice or pumping it with electrical charge.

You need to keep the gremlins cold and hungry if you want to produce power
(Papp) and feed them alot of nearby matter if you want to transmute
elements (DGT)