-----Original Message-----
From: Jojo Jaro

> Does this discovery lend credibility to Rossi with his Hydrogen Nickel
(and
apparently some Copper) reactor?

Has Rossi ever admitted to using copper as an alloy in his design ?

Apparently, in the sample tested by the Swedes, AR's ploy was to "let them
show" that copper was there via transmutation. That would have been great,
and such a showing would have bolstered the contention of Focardi and Rossi
about the operation of the reactor. It would have made Rossi and instant
hero - but the scheme completely backfired!

Catch-22 - unknown to AR the Swedes went further - and tested the isotope
balance and found it to be natural ! Thus their testing completely disproves
AR's contention of Ni->Cu transmutation and more importantly raised serious
questions about attempted manipulation of science.

Consequently, we must conclude that the copper which was in there at about
10% and which is indeed close to but not exactly a good Romanowski alloy
range - had to be added at some point in time as natural copper.

Was it added later, or prior, to the run which was sent to the Swedes? Who
can know?

For this and many other reasons, I stopped paying attention to Rossi some
time ago, due to this propensity for dishonesty and trickery. He is not
helping to push the field forward, and has given no independent proof of
gain, anyway. I think AR has seen minor gain perhaps COP=2, and that he used
copper to get it, perhaps inadvertently from the copper-alloy plumbing. But
that is a guess.

We should apologize to Krivit on this point. Steve is/was correct about
Rossi's basic dishonesty. (but he was not correct about W-L).

Jones