Subject was Re: [Vo]:Theory Panel Dissensus

I apologise for not changing the subject header earlier.

Contrary to his earlier statements, Jojo apparently does want to have the "last word." So this is my last communication in response to him. I'm adding his email address to a deletion file, so I won't routinely read his posts. If someone *else* thinks I should respond to something, or that I'm making a mistake here, please let me know.