 Love,

 Candy

ny . min
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:57:45 -0700
 Wise: " Andrea Rossi August 19th, 2012 at 2:16 AM Dear ivan: We have decided,
so far, to limit our sales to the 1 MW plants becausethis dimension is the one
that gives to Leonardo Corp. the maximumeconomic momentum, considering our
present structure. We foresee,anyway, to lower, in future, the power of the
products for sale. Inthis monent there is also a pending situation regarding
theIntellectual Property and there are around clowns ( think to the onesthat
claim to have been able to copy us) that have just mock ups (emptyboxes) which
they will inmmediately fill up with our technology as soonas cheap E-Cats will
be in the market: this has been their strategyfrom the beginning. Marketing
only the 1 MW plants we can select ourCustomers. When the domestic Ecats will
be certified the numbers willbe enough big to allow us a big scale production,
so that our priceswill be enough low to defeat the competition even after they
will beable to copy us. About the chance of our competit!
 ors to reach us andcompete with us, without copying us, from what I saw
recently, they allare lightyears far from being able to produce something able
to producereal energy: they are making paper aeroplanes, we are
manufacturingBoeing 707. With all respect. Warm Regards, A.R." Quickly