Mark,

I absolutely agree that they will want to fall to earth, i just do not
agree that micro black holes will necessarily zoom directly thru the earth.
 At 23 micrograms, about like a grain of sand, the smallest predicted mass
of one at a planck length, I more pictured it acting like ball lighting
while it is in the air. In addition to the acceleration due to gravity, i
envisioned it might be also be subject to thermal currents and magnetic
fields causing it to drift some on its way down.  I envisioned it might get
lodged in matter such as rocks and metal lattices in the ground.  Over time
it should make its way to the center, triggering local fusion and fission
reactions in local matter on its way to the core, safetly away from life.

I think the only safe place for this stuff might be the center of the
earth.  1/3 of the heat at the center of the earth is thought to be from
radiation of some kind.  Jupiter and Saturn are also thought to have
something generating excess heat at their core.