That PESN report gives me practically no confidence. So they've sold the poppers before they are ready to ship any? Has anyone seen an Inteligentry popper function? They are announcing the availability of engines at an upcoming show, but the mfrs. haven't seen a running engine?

The most brilliant idea was that they don't want to look competent, to throw off the competition. Who was it said that? It's late and I don't want to reread it.

100 poppers already sold? While it's believable, I have to remember the source!

Sent from my iPhone