Amusing Chums,
Rossi, Santilli and many others enjoy sailing, Snorkling and filing patents here. Those who reside elsewhere induldge in verbal diarreah ad nausium attempting to insult each other in silly anticipation of boosting themselves, all in vain. Check these frequent contributors and see for yourself the massive essays put forth as .... comments?
Guenter Wildgruber 372 Jojo Jaro 718 ZeroPoint 1096 Jones Beene 9567 Abd ul-Rahman Lomax 2510 to mentiona few. Horace Heffner, however probably lives in an igloo at the N. Pole to produce a tidy library, see: http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/ . Living on Eskimo food Horace? I have a spot for you near Tarpon Springs where you too can become a millionaire by cultivating a success story such as the LENR pioneer MagneGas Corporation SNIP "has shipped a 150kW refinery to RJ Torching, Inc. ("RJ Torching"), one of the largest scrap yards in Michigan.

In June, MagneGas entered into an agreement with RJ Torching to install a refinery onsite and produce MagneGas™ fuel for their metal working needs.  RJ Torching, the environmentally conscious Detroit recycler and inventor of the SPARCS *** metal cutting exhaust gas collection system (tourchingsolutions), agreed to purchase all of their metal cutting gas needs exclusively from the Company after extensive testing.

Ermanno Santilli, CEO of MagneGas commented: "As we continue to execute on our growth strategy, we are excited to deliver the MagneGas refinery and embark on the next phase of our relationship with RJ Torching. Our refineries are small, mobile and easy to install, allowing our customers a painless and cost-effective way to benefit from the superior metal-cutting capabilities offered by our MagneGas™ fuel. After spending much of 2012 educating the marketplace on the benefits of our product, we look forward to ramping up production of our refineries."" Stock listed and climbing!
But keep up the battles, insults, negativity and skepticism, my Chums. It tends to nourish my gratitude karma.
Bye. Time for a dip in the pool.