On 09-Sep-12 15:36, Alan Fletcher wrote:
From: "Kelley Trezise" <ktrez2...@ssvecnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 9:31:22 AM
Some time back I fought the battle of the E-Cat article on Wikipedia
but found it too frustrating and in the end even enfuriating as there
are some very tennatious editiors that really, really don't like cold
fusion articles in any way shape or form. Their obnoxious behavior
have driven off the more moderate people and as a result have had
their way and have written a very twisted article.
I think it's just time to give up on that wiki. Brian Josephson gave up. I gave
up (Alanf777) . Others gave up.
It's so distorted that it's better just to delete it.

If and when something happens (and is reported in the main stream scientific
journals and/or media) then it can be reconstructed -- one way or another.

http://truthfall.com/wikipedia-editor-bias-gets-in-the-way-of-facts/

    MJ