Indeed, I was misreading it. the 378 - 758 kwh of energy is energy
density. That's per kilogram of fuel.

However, it appears that the total energy used was 8.3 kwh and the
output was between 2.4 kw and 3.66 kw for the 6.5 hour period, which
would mean that the output energy was between 15.55 kwh & 23.72 kwh.

Craig