At 12:47 PM 9/14/2012, James Bowery wrote:
2 minutes:

I've got to learn to scroll before I post.

btw The Lede currently ends with an extended quoted from Ugo Bardi (From March)

Professor Ugo Bardi of the University of Florence, noting contradictory claims made by Rossi regarding the emission or non-emission of Gamma radiation, the location of a supposed factory – in Florida, or not in the United States at all – and the fact that some of his supporters are apparently deserting him, said "...the E-Cat has reached the end of the line. It still maintains some faithful supporters, but, most likely, it will soon fade away in the darkness of pathological science, where it belongs".

http://cassandralegacy.blogspot.it/2012/03/sinking-of-e-cat.html

I managed to change "some of his most vehement supporters" to "some of his supporters" -- but when I pointed out that some of the supposed deserters had rejoined I was accused of doing "original research".

My summary of Wired .. which I put after the Bardi quote was :
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Energy_Catalyzer&diff=512454940&oldid=512429729

In a 14 September 2012 article in Wired UK David Hambling reviews the current situation of the E-Cat and of LENR in general. He draws attention to reports made by Rossi at a convention in Zurich concerning a new, prototype "hot" E-Cat, and to the fact that some investors have withdrawn because they could not replicate Rossi's results of that prototype. He quotes Sterling Allen as reporting that a 1MW E-Cat to be delivered in the next few months may be available for inspection. He continues by reviewing the status of other potential competitors of the E-Cat, and describes some encouraging results from a recent "Cold Fusion" conference in Korea. Finally, he notes that "The field is looking less like the domain of tinkering eccentrics; increasingly it seems to be getting taken seriously as a business proposition.", and quotes a NASA/Boeing study as concluding that "LENR technology is potentially game-changing to not just aviation, but the worldwide energy mix as well. This technology should be followed to determine feasibility and potential performance."