Now please, whatever you do, DON'T try to tell me that the Great Annointed
Messiah of a Wannabe Dictator is a Mathematical Genius, because he knows
"exactly" how to con, swindle, bribe, coerce, corrupt, and threaten every
gullible naive weak minded fool and/or tax payer, and ALL for the chance to
watch
this Countries first truly fraud fake illegal illegitimate imposter as he
travels about the world on his holy fundraising tour, & golfing, shopping,
anti sentiment speeches that generally denounce America  because it's people
haven't given everything away to all the low life slime that tends  infest
the planet.

   Heres what we currently have misoccupying "Our" illfaded White House
(illegally). BO (the monkey genius posing as a man) is "King" because he has
been granted dominion over all Human Beings by "Allah" The Almighty Dallah,
and/or Mahominid the greatest Virgin keeper or Molester to ever walk among
animals.
                          First, we all must remember that our great
illegitimate leader while spending millions of taxpayer dollars to keep all his
records sealed, while being a strong proponent for everyone that runs for the
Presidency should reveal theirs (lets see, double standard apply here, or
how about pure hypocracy). Now then, lets consider where BO comes from - a
part of Africa close to where Mogabi The Thugly Ruler confiscated everything
from the Whities and ousted them, of which all went to hell and now have to
import everything(sounds promising!).

                       Now, at about the age of  6, BO traveled to
Indonesia to learn about the stoned age teachings of muzzleheaded brotherhood
and
shria law and/or how to partake in the destruction of the modern civilized
world. Then at the age of 11 it was off to Hawai to obtain his forged birth
certificate so he could infiltrate America and become friendly with some easily
influenced gullible fools so he could begin on his road to success.

Lets see now what exacttly we have misoccupying the Illfaded White House, an
anti American who essentially despises rules regulations laws & anything
that a civilized truly "free" intelligent human being does, and/or "Our" way of
life. Once here BO then attended (?) Law School, essentially, to use it
"against" the people of this country. He partook in all the things that regular
good old black folks do, and he also got in thick with a White terrorist
named Bill Airhead (BO's idol), and Rev. Wrong, and all the more respected
leders that seem to take naturally to hating this Country, (mainly  (because
"We The People" are not truly of the Animal Kingdom).

   Now then, BO obtained a Senator Seat (because of his lust for power) and
was well on his way to weaseling his way into the Political System. He was
already a great Communist, uh, rather I mean, Community Organizer and so
naturally his next move was to run for the Presidency, where of course he could
turn this Country into his own personal zoo.

                                     So now, we've had almost 4 wonderful
years of total complete BS, and, who in their right mind wouldn't want 4 more
years of it?  Now, you really shouldn't even consider voting for Romney,
because he simply has too much trouble with numbers, and God knows that if you
have trouble with numbers, then yuo're likely not going to get away with
corruption and/or as easily being corrupted, and that simply will cause BO and
his gullible followers alot of problems.

                    Now here's my solution to the problem.... first,
austerity measures and/or reduce the amount of benefits package/pension plans
for
all Politicians, & Government or State Employees (you know, career
politicians, and/or absolute power corrupts absolutely) and do thorough
background
checks on terrorists seeking power and/or attempting to coerce and/or
indoctrinate as many citizens of this Country as possible who will unwittingly
sign-up to participate in (their demise) celebrating their independence.

           And BTW,  whenever I inadvertently or haphazardly look at and/or
hear BO, I have to  force myself to remember that I should always be kind
to animals.... because they are innocent and only doing what an animal does.
They cannot be held accountable for their actions, in the human civilized
world, and therefore, should be allowed  to do whatever it is they naturally
enjoy the most... freedom to kill (in)discriminately, inflict serious bodily
harm, or maim, and/or most importantly of all, "disfigure". (tee hee)

       << Why would you vote for someone who cannot add?  Smoke and mirrors
never works.

 Frank Znidarsic >>
</HTML>