Hi,
[snip]
>That's the behavior I believe can happen if this collapsed state of matter,
>call it what you want, can tunnel through & collapse/decay other matter.

The Hydrino molecule is extremely stable, to the point of being chemically
totally inert. It also won't cause other matter to collapse, however the
occasional nuclear reaction is not out of the question. The trick is to give it
good nuclear fuel as soon as it is formed, so that it reacts straight away.

>Best some type of magnetic and/or inertial confinement like Miley has
>contracted with NASA to do.  Maybe suspend it in a reactor, feed it
>hydrogen and keep it happy.
>
>On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>> That may be true according to conventional wisdom, however consider the
>>> following possibility. Severely shrunken Hydrino molecules could easily
>>> migrate
>>> through the interstitial spaces in solid matter, and then undergo fusion
>>> reactions further on. The result might be essentially indistinguishable
>>> from
>>> neutron/proton knock-on reactions.
>>>

>> One more thought -- if this is what is going on, it would suggest that
>> hydrinos are potentially quite dangerous to living organisms anywhere near
>> where they are being produced.
>>
>> Eric

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk