Melatonin Research
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15485549

It is pretty well understood that dark matter and energy are striking earth
constantly in the form of Neutrinos and probably WIMPS - they are still
looking for them all pelting us during solar storms.  In My research, I
believe have located where the LARGE WIMP particles are hiding, they are
leaving a seismic, magnetic and acoustic ultra low frequency pulse as they
orbit.  I sent a copy of my latest Kepler Orbit WIMP Model to NASA.

Now do you guys want to hear a super strange thing? No?  I am going to tell
you anyway...

My research is also telling me that most crop circles are probably NOT
created by drunken englishmen and are actually produced from this dark
energy striking earth.  The radiation signature on the stalk matches.

In 2011 a crop circle popped up showing the chemical structure
of....Melatonin.
http://www.in5d.com/melatonin-the-pineal-gland-your-3rd-eye-and-crop-circles.html

I think the ULF radiation from the dark energy is probably one of the
causes of cancer in humans.

I have also been analyzing some of the other circles and some are matching
my model of large WIMPS in a decaying orbit into and through the earth.  I
believe the circles are telling us when this is happening...

I am not sh*&^*ing you.  I didn't even believe in crop circles (until the
last month or so).  I am having a blog explosion in activity right now
(dark energy)

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com

>>> https://www.youtube.com/user/rwg42985?feature=g-user-u