I have no problem with sharing--there has been too little of that so far.
 I've been planning at some point to set up a site to detail the work so
others could do it if they would like.

With the app I have written, there would be no problem with having it
upload data to a server after the run is completed.  What I am testing is
having it automatically email the data to me as an attachment when it has
finished.  That way I know the experiment is complete, and I can take a
look at the data.

I would prefer to detail each piece of equipment involved and where to buy
it, as that is helpful to the hobbyist like me.

Jack