Peer reviewed journals have rejected me for 20 years.  With the help of Miley
and Glen Robenson I had two peer reviewed conference papers published.  They
were gutted to pass the reviewers and say nothing.  I don't even understand
them in their "perfected" state. How could anyone else?

A journal, just now, is reviewing my paper.  It may go.  Publication fees are
$600.  Why would I want to pay that?

Along comes Amazon and publishes my book, saying what I want and how I want.  I
make a few bucks on the deal.  The books are selling.
Who needs peer review in this modern age?  Dun Da Da Dun, can't stop me. Dun Da
do dun, can't stop me.  Thank you Amazon, nice paper back, global market, and
getting the message out.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=frank+znidarsic+science+books

Frank Znidarsic