The results from the latest test run of the MFMP Celani replication are
definitely interesting, but there appear to be some strange things happening.
I assume that the power being inputted to the device has an equal effect upon
the outer glass temperature regardless of the drive wire.  I am not sure there
has been a good argument as to why this is not true.

If my assumption is correct, then there appears to be an endothermic event when
the power was first shifted from inactive to active.  This lasted for around
3000 seconds until the power began to rise.  The small excess output power
lasted for about 1500 seconds.  The excess power was very small during this
first rise.  After the rise, an exponential decay occurred that dropped the
output into the endothermic region for a period of approximately 2000 seconds.
I would estimate that a significantly larger amount of energy was absorbed
during this event than released by the positive pulse.  Next a second positive
excess region occurred that was larger than the first and lasted for about 1000
seconds.   This period was also followed by a negative excess power pulse that
exceeded the area of the positive one.  The pattern seems to be following the
same process into the future.

Why do we see a breathing type of effect?  It looks very much like energy is
stored and then released, but only a good calibration could verify this is
happening.  I am not aware of any process that would allow energy to be stored
during a relatively long period of time and then released for a similar period.

This is going to be an interesting behavior to analyze.  I hope that the end
result is that there is additional energy being generated by LENR, but it is
not entirely evident at the moment.  I speculate that the only way that extra
energy is being generated is if the true calibration is different depending
upon which wire is driven.  And only then if drive to the active wire does not
lead to endothermic behavior.

Dave