G is not a constant.  It is entropic acceleration. It is dependent upon the
concentration of entropy in that area of space.  See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Verlinde

Moon gravitational field varies widely, much higher around some craters.
 Apollo missions had to take into account the varying gravitational
acceleration as they orbited the moon else it would throw them off.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/grail/news/grail20121205.html

See the ball would not bounce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY1ITVF6tfc

In the end gravity is the collapse of baryonic matter due to dark matter
passing though it.  Time also collapses on the surface of dark matter.

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com