From: Frank Z

                It predicts that if you can induce a wave motion in the
dissolved hydrogen or deuterium with a velocity of  one mega meter per
second cold fusion will progress.  Normal sound velocity in a solid is 2
kilo meters per second.  Now we reduced the cold fusion process down to a
material condition.  We must apply external stimulation at 1 million meters
per second.  We must transfer that velocity to the dissolved protons.

                The problem now become how can we increase the external
stimulation.  Laser, radio wave, or thermal. How can we get the dissolved
deuterium to resonate with and effectively couple with a velocity of one
mega-meter per second.  The applied transverse vibrations must induce a wave
motion of 1,094,000 meters per second in the dissolve protons.  I don't know
the answer of how to do this yet.

                One possible suggestion for analyzing hydrogen gain to
accommodate megahertz-meter, since we have the luxury of working backwards
from some known values which are thought to work - would be based on having
uniform pore size of Casimir dimensions for containing hydrogen - say 8-10
nm in diameter. There is evidence of relativistic hydrogen in such pores so
they could easily couple to photons which were in semi-coherence with
phonons at the peak blackbody frequency.

                You would want the cavities and the encompassing nickel
alloy to vibrate at roughly a frequency equivalent to the trigger
temperature of the reaction (its peak blackbody frequency of ~40 THz). The
needed wavelength would therefore be much longer than the cavity diameter,
but photons would couple to the protons in the cavity in a known way which
would be related to the fine structure constant.

                Around 40 THz and 600+ K is within the range of mid-IR
frequencies/temperature which is applicable to trigger a Celani type
experiment using a nickel alloy. The peak blackbody wavelength would be
around 7 microns. This wavelength times the frequency is about 300 times too
long for megahertz-meter of course -- but we would never expect heat alone
to suffice. Assuming that the frequency times the cavity diameter were to
equal about 3200 meters per second - that is 300 times too low, but a
combination of both is about right - one megahertz meter. How you verbalize
that so that it makes sense is not clear. I suspect that this is where the
fine structure constant comes into play.

                Bottom line - I could envision a reactor working gainfully
with 8 nm cavities and 40 THz thermal semi-coherency based on positive
feedback of semi-coherent photons at that frequency - with very high net
gain.

                If the energy gain is found to be especially robust at
roughly those parameters, Frank should be congratulated.

                Jones