The paper I uploaded the other day says:

"[All] these three cells, which were sampled and counted periodically, have
displayed a characteristic oscillatory variation of the tritium activity.
While an in-crease in tritium level can be understood as a production
phase, the decreasing phase, lasting from 5 to 10 days (in one case up to
20 days), is difficult to understand. A close scrutiny of our sampling,
distilling, and counting techniques confirms that the decrease in tritium
level is genuine and not attributable to any artifact."

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Sankaranarinvestigatb.pdf

See Figs. 1, 2 and 3.

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why the tritium goes away? That
being consumed by a secondary reaction? Absorbed by something? I doubt it
is leaking out.