Hello group,

Defkalion GT chief technical officer John Hadjichristos occasionally writes comments and answers questions on Peter Gluck's blog EGO OUT [1]. I think this one posted today might be worth of some attention:

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2013/02/strategic-principles-of-lenr-and-their.html?showComment=1361136108932#c5631682400193533930

This paragraph in particular:

[...] We have allocated already funds for common R&D and theoretical interpretation to specific
distinguished members or teams of the existing "LENR" research community, providing them full
access to our experimental data and resources. Hopefully the expected results of such "focusing to
objectives" activities will start showing up in papers within 2013.

Even though experimental data and resources is most probably under various NDAs, I wonder if those selected members and teams from the "existing LENR research community" are are among known posters from Vortex or CMNS (a private mailing list to which I have no access) and if their involvement with DGT (that is, their exact names) is under NDAs as well.

Some disclosure here would boost DGT's public image a bit.

Cheers,
S.A.

[1] http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/