David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Yeah, but they look terrible.  There is no better way to rape the mountain
> ridges than to cover them with these nasty looking devices.

Oh come now. Have you seen what coal mining does to mountains?

In the future, better sources of energy will be developed and the wind
turbines will be removed from the mountains. Everything will be back the
way it was, with no permanent harm done. Compare that to the massive,
irreversible damage caused by coal mining, and global warming.

>  It amazes me that the environmentalists are not going bananas over what
> is happening.

Environmentalists know that we have to get energy from somewhere, and wind
is a heck a lot safer, cheaper and better than coal.