Anyway that is interesting to look back in the mirror.

I've found such test balloon articles from mainstream sources, after 2009
SPAWAR revival, 2005 (something happened in that period... Seen
Tsinghua replication of NASA GRC, a few other papers... Dunno what raised
such hope).

I understand why old apes are so careful an afraid the devil gets back in
its box, again. youg apes, or de-cryogenizated apes like me, should be
careful.