a) re radiation- DGT has published data )ICCF-17) they obtain
some gamma, of 30-150 keV

B) re Jones' statement

> *Sterling Allan, whom you quote - is a tireless PR person and promoter in
> the PT Barnum tradition - but not a scientist. Even Hadjichristos, listed
> as CTO of Defkalion has given no indication of being literate in several
> important scientific fields.*
> Perhaps it would be better to focus on the relevant things and NOT to
> confound the points of view.

   Better see (wait for) the facts and not discuss about people.
   Sterling's interview is, IMHO, excellent, adequate questions and a good
   logical structure  The answers of Alex show clearly what is the strategy
of DGT, and it iis a very reasonable stratefy, I think.
As regarding Yiannis he has told many times that he is a newcomer in the
field, that he has learned from the LENR literature including what to NOT do
It is possible he is not a guru in some scientific fields (?), however
please do not forget that he is working for LENR+ enhanced excess energy
not Pd D LENR.
And he is very skilled in physics of interest for this problem,
engineering, technology, materials science, understands complexity,
non-linearity, multi-sequential phenomena.etc.
He (DGT) is ready to collaborate with the best, open minded scientists
of our community.
DGT builds a technology, however they are very interested in a good,
meta-theory of the field.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck