I think you should also do a version where "passive" images are printed
paper and kept in sealed envelopes.
A video image is an "active" image in the sense that it requires an
electrical power source to be present. As a result a video image might
channel or focus EM fields and radiation in such a way that they may become
sensible by a hand.

Harry