> That image should work at any zoom level?  I'm using a 24 inches LCD
> monitor.

It should (provided it is scaled in a straightforward pixelized manner),
but if you can try it on a different monitor, Jones reported that one gave
stronger apparent results than another, it may be due to a vivid setting or
possibly the order of the colours in the screen matrix.

My mother is one of the hardest people to get to feel this, sometimes she
has felt it very clearly, but most time she feels nothing she can identify
(maybe feeling it clearly 1 out of every  50 times).

Some people are not very sensitive to the energy in any straight forward
way.

Some people feel it in some places on their body and not others, one man
finds he can feel it in his feet (possibly effected by his diabetes).
A woman I tried it on once could not feel it all until she felt it on her
knee caps.

Additionally there are other tests, but I have not tried them recently.

Wire wound ones were very effective at dramatically dulling the bitter
taste of lemon, a comparison is startling, but I am not sure if this is
effective with the images.

If you are persistent enough, and it seem you may be I can send you audio
files that create an energy, if these are more easily felt however
is debatable, they are strong but less clear demarcation as you might
imagine, but might be worth a try.
I will send them to you tomorrow.

John