On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Going by peer-reviewed literature, it's almost stopped now.
> ***I see you're changing your stance.  Earlier you said it had stopped.

Always be careful of context, semantics, and qualifiers.

In the context of giving credit for debunking, I said the field was already
dead, and the credit had been given. So, yes, in the perception of the
mainstream, the field is dead.

But, going by the peer-reviewed literature, there is manifestly still some
activity, but it has almost stopped.

Happy?

What's left now are only the mentally feeble and the scammers.
> ***Dr. Arrata is a mental giant compared to you.

At least I know how to spell his name. He has considerable stature, yes. I
don't know how much of that is justified, but it is certainly not due to
his work in cold fusion. Anyway, compared the Gell-Mann, Weinberg, Glashow,
Lederman, Hawking, Seaborg, he doesn't stack up so well.