Just a practical question . (serious, I need a number)
is there any statistic about the ratio of physicist who think LENR is not
real?

is there a recent number about the number or peer-reviewed papers, positive
or negative about LENR, eliminating the journal that are dedicated to LENr,
free energies, and uncommon science (as mainstream says)...

does some people also know that kind of numbers for other past great
discovery, at inception, like :
- planes
- hygiena
- continental drift/wegener
- QM
- fission
- heliocentrism
- immunization
- 5-symmetric crystal

I'm afraid there are few of those data, and that the few data on recent
stories have been erased (like 5-symmetries)...

it seems that today it is a problem to address, so at least I should have
answers.