This is why an ecosystem of cooperating yet competing business will do the
job faster, fill the holes faster, solve the error faster...

You know what I mean Peter ;-)

Monopoly is probably not the best way, neither to be rich, nor to spread
faster.

For example I'm not sure that the best product is home heating, or even
equivalent long life device in industry.

An ecosystem of innovating companies will work like a quantum computer to
solve the problem of finding the best application... even faster than in
parallel.